Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Pita Pit in the Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

The Lubbock-Avalanche-Journal published a business profile on Max Bhakta, Pita Pit franchisee. The business profile consisted of a series of questions Max answered. The questions consisted of topics such as, why Max and his brother Udaya chose Pita Pit, what inspires him, Max's interests and business philosophy. Click here to visit the site or begin below.

"Business Profile: Max Bhakta of Pita Pit"
By The Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

Max Bhakta is the operator of the new Pita Pit in northwest Lubbock Thursday. (Stephen Spillman / AJ Media)  Stephen Spillman / AJ Media

Name: Max Bhakta
Age: 29
I'm from: Abilene
Website: pitapitusa.com

Why I started this business:  My brother and I wanted to bring Pita Pit to Lubbock, where we went to school. We're looking forward to bringing a healthier, fresher option for delicious food to a community we love.

If I weren't doing this, I would be: Working on some type of a Web business.

Click here to view the entire profile.



No comments:

Post a Comment